Sun, 29 Nov|
Charteris Bay Golf Club
The Spring Challenge is a series of seven events providing the opportunity for competitive excitement. The Stableford format provides a points-based system based on the player's handicap. The events are suited to players who are comfortable playing 9 holes. Please register by Friday 27th Nov.
Time & Location
29 Nov 2020, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Charteris Bay Golf Club, Canterbury 8971, New Zealand
About The Event
Four divisions for players ranging from low handicap golfers to those that have recently gained a handicap.
- 9 Hole Girls - purple or yellow tees
- 9 Hole Boys (5-10 yrs) - purple or yellow tees
- 9 Hole Boys (11-18 yrs) - yellow or white tees
- Open 18 hole - yellow or white tees
- 7 events with daily stableford and spot prizes
- Stableford competition based on handicap for each division
- Best 3 scores count towards overall Spring Challenge
Dates & Venues
- Sunday 30 August 1.00 pm - Greendale Golf Club
- Sunday 6 September - 1.00 pm - McLeans Island Golf Club
- Sunday 27 September - 1.00 pm - Ellesmere Golf Club
- Sunday 8 November - 1.00pm - Tai Tapu Golf Club
- Sunday 15 November - 1.00pm - Lincoln Golf Club
- Sunday 29 November - 1.00pm - Charteris Bay Golf Club
- Sunday 6 December - 1.00pm - Ellesmere Golf Club
If you are unsure about availability for a particular date, you can register again for that event at a later time.
Entry per event: $5 for Futures Canterbury Members / $10 for Casual Players (additional siblings $5 each). Pay at event.