Sun, 06 Sept|
McLeans Island Golf Club
The Spring Challenge is a series of seven events providing the opportunity for competitive excitement. The Stableford format provides a points-based system based on the player's handicap. The events are suited to players who are comfortable playing 9 holes. Please register by Friday 4 September.
Time & Location
06 Sept 2020, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
McLeans Island Golf Club, 800 Mcleans Island Road, Mcleans Island, Christchurch 8051, New Zealand
About The Event
Four divisions for players ranging from low handicap golfers to those that have recently gained a handicap.
- 9 Hole Girls - purple or yellow tees
- 9 Hole Boys (5-10 yrs) - purple or yellow tees
- 9 Hole Boys (11-18 yrs) - yellow or white tees
- Open 18 hole - yellow or white tees
- 7 events with daily stableford and spot prizes
- Stableford competition based on handicap for each division
- Best 3 scores count towards overall Spring Challenge
Dates & Venues
- Sunday 30 August 1.00 pm - Greendale Golf Club
- Sunday 6 September - 1.00 pm - McLeans Island Golf Club
- Sunday 27 September - 1.00 pm - Ellesmere Golf Club
- Event 4 - Term 4 Date & venue TBC
- Event 5 - Term 4 Date & venue TBC
- Event 6 - Term 4 Date & venue TBC
- Event 7 - Term 4 Date & venue TBC
If you are unsure about availability for a particular date, you can register again for that event at a later time.
Entry per event: $5 for Futures Canterbury Members / $10 for Casual Players (additional siblings $5 each). Pay at event.