Futures Canterbury Winter Slam Series
Time & Location
About The Event
- Multiple events with daily gross and stableford prizes
- Spot prizes to be won
- Best 3 stableford scores count towards overall Winter Slam
Players will play in the same division for all events in the series.
- Mixed Purple 9 Holes (Crushers)
- Girls Yellow 9 Holes (Crushers/Young Masters/Youth)
- Boys Yellow 9 Holes (Crushers/Young Masters)
- Boys White 9 Holes ( Young Masters/Youth)
Which division do I play in?
The following is a guide to help you choose a division;
- 36.4 Handicap Index and below - Yellow or White 9 Holes (Recommended).
- 36.5-44.0 Handicap Index - Purple 9 Holes or Yellow 9 Holes (You choose)
- 44.1-54.0 Handicap Index - Purple 9 Holes (Recommended)
Dates & Venues
- Sunday 9 May - 12:30pm - Hororata Golf Club
- Sunday 23 May - 12:30pm - TBC
- Sunday 30 May - 12:30pm - Tai Tapu Golf Club
- Sunday 20 June - 12:30pm - Greendale Golf Club
- Sunday 27 June - 12:30pm - Bottle Lake Golf Club
- Sunday 11 July - 12:30pm - TBC
Please register by 1pm Friday prior to the event.
If you are unsure about availability for a particular date, you can register again for that event at a later time.
Entry per event: $5 for Futures Canterbury Members / $10 for other players (additional siblings $5 each). Pay at event.