Futures Canterbury Winter Slam Series
Time & Location
About The Event
- Multiple events to choose from with daily gross and stableford prizes
- Spot prizes to be won
- Best 3 stableford scores count towards overall Winter Slam*
*An official handicap (a minimum of 54 holes of scores submitted) is required for the overall Winter Slam Series.
Players will play in the same division for all events in the series.
- Boys/Girls Purple 9 Holes (Crushers)
- Girls Yellow 9 Holes (Crushers/Young Masters/Youth)
- Boys Yellow 9 Holes (Crushers/Young Masters)
- Boys White 9 Holes ( Young Masters/Youth)
Which division do I play in?
The following is a guide to help you choose a division;
- 36.4 Handicap Index and below - Yellow or White 9 Holes (You choose)
- 36.5-44.0 Handicap Index - Purple 9 Holes or Yellow 9 Holes (You choose)
- 44.1-54.0 Handicap Index - Purple 9 Holes (Recommended)
Dates & Venues
- Sunday 9 May - 12:30pm - Hororata Golf Club
- Sunday 23 May - 12:30pm - Bottle Lake Golf Club
- Sunday 30 May - 12:30pm - Tai Tapu Golf Club
- Sunday 20 June - 12:30pm - Tai Tapu Golf Club (moved from Greendale Golf Club)
- Sunday 27 June - 12:30pm - Rangiora Golf Club
- Sunday 11 July - 12:30pm - Waimairi Beach Golf Club
Please register by 1pm Friday prior to the event.
If you are unsure about availability for a particular date, you can register again for that event at a later time.
Entry per event: $5 for Futures Canterbury Members / $10 for other players (additional siblings $5 each). Pay at event.